• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Battrick Cup, season nine

Bobisback

International Regular
You really need a score you can chase in 41 overs. I wouldnt want to be facing Wikus and Stonebridge in the last 10 on a dusty pitch in partially cloudy and humid conditions.

Gravey, this isnt time to stick around.

Bobisback

International Regular
Cort and Rock won't cost more than 45 each, so that leaves 120 from 15 overs of Scott and Maidens. Tricky ask.
Cort and Rock arent that good, have 3 bats better than them. One of which is in, two are to come. Dont be too confident about this less than 45 each thing.

Going to watch an episode of Oz, as watching Gravey bat is, well, more boring.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Gravey on the DM payroll IMO.

EDIT: Smith - Murphy says show yourself on MSN. Read into that what you want.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Bringing this up with MOD-Raptornex and various governments.

"You're going down young man. You kids with your rock n roll and your 8-track tapes. You're going down young man."

Bobisback

International Regular
Not quite sure which of us would be most happy about that.
This match is so boring. If i lose it, i cant even blame my own team. My bats are doing the best they can to bat, and my bowlers will be doing the best they can to defend the total that my crap bats have set.

Really need 100 off the last 10.