• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cummins vs Virat kohli

Who will end up as a better cricketer

• Total voters

ma1978

International 12th Man
This is closer than being advertised. I don’t like predicting the future but if you go with the CW polls, they are pretty equal and while Kohli’s older, in his line of work I’d bet on another strong 3-4 years over Cummins

subshakerz

International Coach
This is closer than being advertised. I don’t like predicting the future but if you go with the CW polls, they are pretty equal and while Kohli’s older, in his line of work I’d bet on another strong 3-4 years over Cummins
Yeah Cummins is by no means a slam dunk.

ataraxia

International Coach
This is a difficult one because although Kohli is the better batsman, Cummins is the better bowler. Therefore it's difficult to split.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Think Cummins takes it, as he is unlikely to go through the precipitous declines that Kohli went through.

Kohli vs Bumrah will be close as Bumrah is unfortunately not expected to have the career that Cummins is having.

_00_deathscar

International Regular
Wyrat Kolee arguably had a better peak (until now). Cummins is extremely good and even pops up in key moments a lot but would love to see him do a Steyn type demolition job some time.