• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb Football Pre-season Cup Discussion and Results

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
the PAb figure etc - is that the cumulative figure for the two games, or is that just the figure for that game? i.e i think i got PAb 120 or somethingin the first game and in that one PAb 40, so is that PAb 160, or did i get -80 in the second game?

steds

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
the PAb figure etc - is that the cumulative figure for the two games, or is that just the figure for that game? i.e i think i got PAb 120 or somethingin the first game and in that one PAb 40, so is that PAb 160, or did i get -80 in the second game?
It's for just that game, then it accumulates in the roster file when you update that.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Just for the record, here is what is in the League Data file for ability increases...

Abilities:
AB_Goal = 50
AB_Assist = 40
AB_Victory_Random = 10
AB_Clean_Sheet = 75
AB_Ktk = 35
AB_Kps = 20
AB_Sht_On = 20
AB_Sht_Off = 10
AB_Sav = 20
AB_OG = -8
AB_Defeat_Random = -5
AB_Concede = -10
AB_Yellow = -2
AB_Red = -10

Loony BoB

International Captain
Blewy said:
Just for the record, here is what is in the League Data file for ability increases...

Abilities:
AB_Goal = 50
AB_Assist = 40
AB_Victory_Random = 10
AB_Clean_Sheet = 75
AB_Ktk = 35
AB_Kps = 20
AB_Sht_On = 20
AB_Sht_Off = 10
AB_Sav = 20
AB_OG = -8
AB_Defeat_Random = -5
AB_Concede = -10
AB_Yellow = -2
AB_Red = -10
If I've made four key tackles and have received one red and three yellows... how does that add up to a negative? Do Red & Yellow cards automatically nullify all points earned in that game?

Cloete

International Captain
Loony BoB said:
If I've made four key tackles and have received one red and three yellows... how does that add up to a negative? Do Red & Yellow cards automatically nullify all points earned in that game?
No it subtracts it from what you already had for yellows. Not totally sure for reds, might just leave you with -10.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Blewy said:
Waiting on the Dynamo's team sheet to run todays games...
My mistake, just realised i have Dynamo's team sheet.. Will sim games and have results up soon.... (couple of hours)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok, Games are run...

Gonna have some dinner then will post up the results...

GOOD NEWS THOUGH!!!

Looks as though the keeper problem has been solved.. All keepers got positive points this round including a keeper who got sent off (ooohhh the mystery :p)

One player is also looking like the Kevin Muscat of the League, Love's seeing RED!!! :p :p

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Pickup.....

Have you been trying smash all of Ronaldihno's teeth out?

Coz if you did, you're a gun!