• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web's New Design

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Well that's basically what's been implemented it seems, in a slightly different way to the one I'd envisaged. Those sorted into "teams" have profiles and photos (I promise I will get there eventually...), so far the more "general" lot don't. Hope that might change, tho.
Riteo.

Slow Love™

International Captain
I reckon the forum looks really good - it definitely registers as improved, though I can't for certain remember exactly what it is that's changed. Maybe more dark blue?

Anyhow the main cricketweb page looks much better, very professional - and I noticed that the article pages now allow for comments. Well done to all involved.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I reckon the forum looks really good - it definitely registers as improved, though I can't for certain remember exactly what it is that's changed. Maybe more dark blue?
Yeah the blue is a slightly deeper shade. More eye-catching, for mine.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Just thought I'd comment on the design as its taken a while to get used to, but am liking the new skin; top effort. :)