• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Tickets For Sale

jamsbarmyarmy

Cricket Spectator
I have 2 tickets for England V West Indies at Lords on 6th July 2004 - Mount Stand.

I have 2 tickets for ODI final at Lords on 3rd September 2004 -Compton Stand.

2 x Engalnd V India tickets for ODI at Oval on 3rd September 2004 - Peter May Middle.

2 x England V Windies Test 3rd day at Oval on Saturday 21st August - Peter may Middle.

I'm not a tout but offer reasonable prices and I will sell. I am going to these matches but I have more tickets than required and mates (as usual) have let me down!! I don't like EBAY and would rather sell to fans.

Cheers,

James