• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Sim 2004

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Thankyou. Thought you guys ought to know I'm going on a school camp that goes Monday -> Friday, so I won't be able to update or anything.

On Sunday night, I'll post the game up (what I have done by then) for you to take a look at.

Also, ICC Champions Trophy Squads have almost been completed, I'll post a .txt file with them later on :)

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Just a question. Is it 3.6 overs or 36 overs.

If it is 3.6 overs then maybe it should say 4.0. also 39 runs from 4 overs is extremely good. on the other hand if it is 36 overs then the run rate is very slow.

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
It is 3.6, the . in the middle might be hard to see. Yes, that batsman are quite quick, I'm still working on the run-rate bit.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Would be good to have full bowling and batting stats on the match screen (i.e. balls faced, bowling figures (O-M-R-W)) - does the program keep track of this yet?

Monty

U19 Cricketer
Here is the names you requested

Here is the names you requested
it has all the squads for the Aussie domestic
ps. i will do the stats aspa

Attachments

Yasa

Cricket Spectator
do u need help on writing squad lists etc ? because i would prefer it if an aussie done the aussie team, indian done the indian team, etc. or is it already dne, if so ah well i can use the editor...gr8 job so far and congrats and taking on cw's proposal

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Oh I see.

Uploaded the game, please remember, that this is NOT a demo. There is no where near enough completed to call it that, it is just a "work-in-progress" game, to give you all the chance to see what it is like so far. I'll be back on Friday for camp, I'll continue work on it then.

RUN-TIME Files:
You will need these. In this Zip file there are 3 VC++ MFC run time files. Not all comuters will need them all, but after testng with people, these are the only 3 I have found. If there is one you haven't got, ask someone to send it to you. Extract them into the C:/Windows/System folder.

http://www.motorsportcentral.com/Run-Time Files.zip

THE GAME:
It's 2.6mb so far. System Requirements:

233MHz or higher CPU (200MHZ minimum)
16MB RAM

http://www.motorsportcentral.com/Cricket Sim 2004.exe

See you Friday :)