• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Coach - Pakistan v England screenshots

Oli Norwell

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Rockingham Software have today released a series of new screenshots of their management title Cricket Coach.

These feature a first look at the match view, which up until now hasn't been revealed. The screenshots depict the first test match between Pakistan and England from Multan.

You can view these and read all about the game at www.cricketcoachgame.com

Oli Norwell
Lead Programmer
Rockingham Software

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
looking good :)

1 thing - on the screens where it has 'Lee' or 'Hoggard' stars in win etc having first name as well would read better i think

Last edited:

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I said this on planetcricket as well, but why are the slips and 'keeper so far back for a spinner?

Apart from that it looks good. :)

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
age_master said:
looking good :)

1 thing - on the screens where it has 'Lee' or 'Hoggard' stars in win etc having first name as well would read better i think
can't do 1st names...license...