• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Coach Data

cricketboy29

International Regular
hey Timewell, The Indian Ranji trophy squads are not right either, with Orissa being totallly wrong, with not a single player actually playing for Orissa IRL. Could you perhaps look into this please?

Timewell

U19 Debutant
cricketboy29 said:
hey Timewell, The Indian Ranji trophy squads are not right either, with Orissa being totallly wrong, with not a single player actually playing for Orissa IRL. Could you perhaps look into this please?
Yeah...India and Pakistan need to be sorted out, I am aware of some inaccuracies with both and so I will look into them. Hope this helps!

sammy22

U19 12th Man
Timewell I think the stats are pretty good overall. Good job. Just a couple of minor things with the statistics Flintoff has a scoring speed rating of 63, whilst Pietersens is about 83, Marcus T 80, and Michael Vaughan 70. Surely Flintoff is the fastest scoring player in world cricket at the moment.(Possibly not in test matches, but at county level his innings are generally explosive). Compared to the stats of the other players I would have thought a scoring speed of high 80's at least(and personally in the 90's) would reflect his ability in this area. Also I think G Thorpes stats are a little on the low side, admittedly he's not the player he once was but he is still a very good player, who I would have thought would have attribrutes in the 70's at least.:) Contrast his stats with G Hick and you'll see what I mean.:cool:

Last edited:

Timewell

U19 Debutant
Sammy - I'll have a look at these and let you know my changes.

In other news, I'm pleased to announce that the *OFFICIAL* Cricket Coach forum is now open. So, I would be most grateful if you could direct your data (and any other issues, should you have them) there.

The link is:

http://cricketcoachgame.com/forum/index.php

Many thanks for all your co-operation and, hopefully, we will see you on the Cricket Coach forum!