• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

County Cricket - Somerset CCC

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
This might be considered harmless but you're not allowed to advertise on the CW forums I'm afraid mate. Don't be surprised to see this deleted.

EDIT: :blink: You joined in 2002... last posted 2 years ago... and you're a Staff Member now? :-O Sorry, guess I might have missed something here.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
This might be considered harmless but you're not allowed to advertise on the CW forums I'm afraid mate. Don't be surprised to see this deleted.

EDIT: :blink: You joined in 2002... last posted 2 years ago... and you're a Staff Member now? :-O Sorry, guess I might have missed something here.
its probably a CW sting set up by Andre, dont buy into it richard.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha. This guy was on the Staff back in 2002. :p It seems his title remained after he left the Staff.

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
Harmless...

Quite surprised at some of the comments at what, let's be honest, is a pretty harmless post. At the very worst, a few people will log on and read my blog! As for being a Staff Member, I did post here quite regularly but obviously haven't for ages. If you wish to revoke that privilege, I'll come to terms with it somehow. Apologies for breaking the rules, genuinely didn't know.

open365

International Vice-Captain
Oh give over Richard, he's posting about his cricket blog that is not a profit making business, it's hardly harmfull advertising.

Good choice of blog site, bad choice of team imo :p:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I don't make the rules, and nor am I qualified to judge what is and isn't forbidden advertising.

Notice I didn't once say I was certain about whether this thread breaks rules or not.

Anna

International Vice-Captain
Oh give over Richard, he's posting about his cricket blog that is not a profit making business, it's hardly harmfull advertising.

Good choice of blog site, bad choice of team imo :p:
Bad choice of team? Feck off :p Promotion in both forms of the game is pretty good IMO :D