• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Classic Pic: Sir Frank Worrell

Sehwag309

Banned

Know there is a Trophy Names after Him
He appeared in this Indian Movie, and the Gentleman next to him was a cricket fan himself, very good freind of Fazal Mahmood

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Does anyone else think Fazal Mahmood looks like Marlon Brando in the second pic!??

"Ya broke my heart, Franky........."

Bouncer

State Regular
Fazal Mahmood was pretty damn good looking Guy. He had Blue eyes....Tall about 6'3" and really well built.....he was a Policeman too....Un- arguably the best looking asian Cricketer in 50's.

Sehwag309

Banned
Top_Cat said:
Does anyone else think Fazal Mahmood looks like Marlon Brando in the second pic!??

"Ya broke my heart, Franky........."

...thats OM Prakash in the 2nd Pic, not fazal Mahmood...he was a good friend of him though

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Of course it is Om Prakash the commedian in both the pictures. I remeber having seen the movie. I think, though not 100%, it was Around the World in Eight Dollars of Raj Kapoor.

Sehwag309

Banned
YUP...I tricked it by putting it as B/W

Surprisingly many couldnt recognize the movie..Om mentioned so many cricketers to Raj kapoor just around this scene

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Damn you for fooling the ignorant non-Asians amongst us by showing scenes from a film which didn't show in this country! :)