• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Classic contests that DRS would've ruined

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
on the opposite note, a match that DRS could have dramatically improved was the SL/Australia 2007 test where Sangakarra got out for 192

they say DRS is for the howler and well damn I'd never seen such a bad decision by Rudi while watching Sanga's knock. **** me that was atrocious. Smashed into his shoulder onto the helmet, half a mile away from anything resembling bat/glove but I guess Rudi wanted to go home coz he was bored or something. Sanga completely robbed of 3 consecutive double tons in 3 tests too. Shame on Ricky for even appealing for that one, let alone the send off he gave Sanga lol. Sad!

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A couple of tests in the 60/61 Aus vs WI series might have gone differently. In the fourth test Kline was given not out to a bat pad shout that Sobers was adamant was out (though granted, Sobers was adamant that Griffith didn't throw so I'm not sure if I trust his judgement), and in the last test near the end someone in the last innings (don't remember who) played the ball down in the region of off stump and a bail fell off but was not given (various theories have been advanced as to how the bail fell off).

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He should admit he's wrong and issue an apology. Otherwise he'll end up a politician.