• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Changing user names

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
I gave up on CW for a while because I didn't like the atmosphere; there was a lot of racial (and general) tension and people were just generally being crappy to each other. So I left, but in the end got sucked back in (as everyone does) and wanted to start afresh. I know my current username is pretty stupid, but meh.

Last edited:

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
tbh i wouldnt mind dropping the 81 off mine but im not fussed tbh i wouldnt mine McPinch either but meh

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Anyway, I gave up on CW for a while because I didn't like the atmosphere; there was a lot of racial (and general) tension and people were just generally being crappy to each other. So I left, but in the end got sucked back in (as everyone does)
:yes:
and wanted to start afresh. I know my current username is pretty stupid, but meh.
Haha, I liked both of 'em, TBH.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Might be vaguely fun to change every single one of yours to "The Idiot Mark [whatever number account it is]", though.