• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

can't play tri-series of Total Cricket

ruby23

Cricket Spectator
There seems to be an error while I'm playing the tri-series option of Total Cricket. After the first innings is completed, I get either of the two errors "Subscript out of range" or "Error 11, division by zero not possible". What am I supposed to do, please help!!!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
yeah i get errors when i play world cups and tri series matches as well - will post a screen next time i get the chance

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi ruby,

Please post the screenshot of the form in the game where the errors do occur. I'll need those and not only the screenshots of error messages.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Well ive played the game as a test before it got released and i dont think i came across any of these problems , you might be missing some key components in ur computer , still trying to figure out what...

And for the low score problem ive come through that still trying to find a fix for it