• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cannot modify team!!

sal

Cricket Spectator
My private league members tell me that they cannot modify the team even after 4 hours of play. Anybody else has problems?

Also how can someone change team right upto start of game?

Thanks!

Rich2001

International Captain
My private league members tell me that they cannot modify the team even after 4 hours of play. Anybody else has problems?

Also how can someone change team right upto start of game?

Thanks!
The start of the game is automatically disabled via the time that the match starts so it can be set to go right up until the last mintue. However the end of the match is based on when the points are updated which is currently a manual thing (as a result is also time zone depentant) so as soon as the points are updated the disable modification is lifted which is generally 1-2 hours.

sal

Cricket Spectator
Points updated but cannot modify team

The points have been updated if I look at the points against the actual team players. But in the rankings table they are not updated.

And I cannot modify the team.