• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
dudeurfriend said:
Ok here it goes....
Can you name the bowler who was never hit for a six in odi's..........
I'm sure there are plenty, surely every single bowler but one can't have been hit for six before..

Is this quite a well known bowler though?

dudeurfriend

School Boy/Girl Captain
A bowler in early nineties.....
A clue for you he is not an asian.....
Ok folks got to go...
Please publish yur answers i will check them tomm and say if they are right.....

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Doesn't look like Honestbharani is going to post a question !!

Damn !! I am getting fed up with these guys who turn up and post answers but never bother to post a question !! :@ :@

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Question

As ............(bowler) came in to bowl , .............(Captain) signalled to .......... fielder that he had come in close enough. Then umpire ......................, at square leg , stopped play to inform batsman ............... of (fielder)..........'s position.

The umpire claimed that ................... (Fielding Team Captain) had unfairly moved the fieldsman behind the batsman's back. ...............(Fielding Team Captain) objected, suggesting that ........................(Umpire) had over stepped his bounds.

The umpire refused to play on until he received an apology from the ..........skipper. By the time ....................'s (Captain) enforced apology had restored an uneasy truce, six hours playing time had been lost.

This was one of the Most Acrimonious Test Matches in the history of the Game !!

Name the involved parties , Teams etc

By the way a condition of posting your answer would be that you would be posting next question. Otherwise do not bother answering this !!