• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

deeps

International 12th Man
hehhe, yup! he asked a 2nd question when there was one there alreadY!!1 some1 grab hiM! hehe, now it's Gaijin-san's turn

Last edited:
It's ok, I haven't got a question anyway, plus I answered an 'unofficial' question. So Shankar, you're up :)

And Deeps, I said stubs and were. I think the plural was alluded to. :P

deeps

International 12th Man
Gaijin-san, it is your turn..although there were 2 questions... u answered the1st one..the 2nd was the unofficial one...so plz come up with a question

Alright, I'll go right out:

This man played 18 first class matches for South Australia, but never played a test, although he came close. Who is it?

Sudeep

International Captain
Not for South Africa.

But as I said, it was just a wild guess.

Will do some research and try to come up with the answer.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Alright, I'll go right out:

This man played 18 first class matches for South Australia, but never played a test, although he came close. Who is it?

I dont see what that has to so with South Africa.

And Davison plays for South Australia.

imagine

School Boy/Girl Captain
Is this answer correct?

Percy Beames . I read about him passing away this year. On an australian website