• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Since I am leaving now I cannot post question, So between Burkey, Memberstand and SJS -one of you guys can post a question . And I will try my best to create more cotrovrsy tomorrow !! :laugh: :laugh:

Good Bye !! :D

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
James Southerton, who made his First-Class debut for Surrey, had to wait nearly 23 years before playing in the inaugural Test at Melbourne in March 1877. At 49 years and 119 days he remains the oldest Test match debutant. Three years later, when landlord of The Cricketer in Mitcham, he became the first Test cricketer to die.

biased indian

International Coach
memberstand said:
James Southerton, who made his First-Class debut for Surrey, had to wait nearly 23 years before playing in the inaugural Test at Melbourne in March 1877. At 49 years and 119 days he remains the oldest Test match debutant. Three years later, when landlord of The Cricketer in Mitcham, he became the first Test cricketer to die
Stump The Bearded Wonder No 31

that were i also got it :D :D

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
biased indian said:
i thought burkey asked the question how can u ask one memberstand u where the third one to answer the previous question
members was first to get it ... ur go anyway

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
biased indian said:
some thing unique happened in test cricket in 1996 what is it???
Something that goes into the score book, batting, bowling, fielding, result etc ?