• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bunnybados

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
not appropriate because reasons or not appropriate because of current climate?
Sorry, didn't really care - was just using a popular phrase from NZ's "Alternative Commentary Collective", who like to use that phrase whenever they're talking about something filthy they got up to 10-15 years ago.

Tom Flint

International Regular
I don't really see what the problem is. The people greeting the touring side off the coach aren't drawn in a negative way. They are all happy,, well dressed and welcoming. What colour should the artist have drawn them lol

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
Ok, so I was reading one of the Bunbury Tales books, and one story has the Bunbury cricket team go to Bunnybados (presumably the rabbit version of the West Indies).

When the team arrives, all of the Bunnybados bunnies are black.

Is this a bit dodgy?
The book apparently contains an introduction by Viv Richards - does he think it's dodgy?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The book apparently contains an introduction by Viv Richards - does he think it's dodgy?
I don't think the views of someone who took drugs should be given much weight tbh, certainly not in this context anyway

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I don't really see what the problem is. The people greeting the touring side off the coach aren't drawn in a negative way. They are all happy,, well dressed and welcoming. What colour should the artist have drawn them lol
They are drawn to look subservient imo