• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bug

albo97056

U19 Cricketer
Does anyone find the longer you play the game (this is 2005 version, but also on previous ones), the more unstable it gets.
Once i get to 2012ish it gets so bad it crashes almost as soon as i load my save game. Its annoying as i want to carry on with a team, but end up ahving to start a new one.
Its happened several times now. Dont know if its something to do with how many saves you do or just a build up of errors over timne, but it never occurs at exactly the same time,, but ussually around 2012-2013.