• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brad Hogg ?!?!?

Eclipse

International Debutant
Originally posted by Rik
I don't know why they have picked Brad Hogg either...he's an average Chinaman bowler and an average batsman, and if he was in England which his FC Averages like that he wouldn't be in a County Team let alone the ODI one...30 with the Bat and 40 Odd with the ball...oh yes...that's great :rolleyes: and 33 with the ball in Domestic One Day? I just don't know :rolleyes:
Look you really have no idea Brad Hogg had a couple of horror years in FC and One day domestic cricket quite some time ago and thats why his avrages are not that impresive.

The facts are his last 3 seasons have been exellent and he deserves his chance.

I think you people dont understand how good he is in the feild ether.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Stats can be deceiving. Trescothick didn't have a very good FC average when he was selected yet he's been awesome. He was selected because he had a couple of good seasons and was in form. Give Hogg a chance. He may surprise a few people.