• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best CWC side that could not win the World Cup

Best WC side to not win a specific WC

• Total voters

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I agree the World Cup hosting is ****. NZ, much like Sri Lanka, should get to host their own World Cup without having to share it. It's also absurd that the World Cup after next is going to be in India again.

Share it around ffs
I think 2031 is India + Bangladesh or something but I agree. These countries should get their own world cups.

But I think ICC asks for 10 venues for an ODI WC.

Socerer 01

International Captain
I think 2031 is India + Bangladesh or something but I agree. These countries should get their own world cups.

But I think ICC asks for 10 venues for an ODI WC.
they should have most of the stadiums from Bangladesh and host important matches there while making up the minimum requirement with some of the lesser used Indian venues hosting then

Jumno

U19 Captain
South Africa 99

Kirsten
Gibbs
Kallis
Cullinan
Cronje
Rhodes
Boucher
Pollock
Klusenar
Elworthy
Donald

Boje

Batting depth until number 9, bowling power, fielding resources, Rhodes at backward point

Panicking cost them the 99 semi final, the way Pollock, boucher, Donald got out when the game was in the bag

I recall they won a tournament in Bangladesh in 98