• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best(current) commentators

Shady Slim

International Coach
i don't always agree with what michael holding says but he's got the silkiest voice you can imagine, feels like you're wrapped in velvet every time he gets on the mic

would love to have someone with the commentary nous of nasser or adam gilchrist with holding's voice

Arachnodouche

International Captain
At this point, with the amount of cricket I've absorbed, I'm happy with aesthetics and common sense. A good voice, articulation, restraint, and insight is all I need. Bishop, Atherton, and Hussain are great at these. I love David Lloyd too because he's all that plus goofy in a good way.

a massive zebra

International Captain
At this point, with the amount of cricket I've absorbed, I'm happy with aesthetics and common sense. A good voice, articulation, restraint, and insight is all I need. Bishop, Atherton, and Hussain are great at these. I love David Lloyd too because he's all that plus goofy in a good way.
David Lloyd is articulate, restrained and insightful? All he seems to do is prat about, crack jokes and talk about the speed of the bowler (which appears on screen in any case). IMO, very rarely does he provide any form of pertinent insight that isn't blindingly obvious to the viewer.