• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick

nibbs

International Captain
Liam Sutton - 23 yo, BT Rating=76,845, Wage=£25,790
A destructive RH batsman and a destructive RF bowler. He has feeble leadership skills and quality experience. He favours Slow Pitches but has no trait.
He currently has abysmal batting form, superb bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: sensational Concentration: exquisite
Bowling: worthless Consistency: feeble
Fielding: mediocre

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
4. Dean Daly - 21 yo, BT Rating=70,707, Wage=£17,604
A defensive RH batsman and a defensive RFM bowler. He has proficient leadership skills and respectable experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has strong batting form, strong bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: exceptional Concentration: sensational
Bowling: worthless Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: competent

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Season 16 End of Season Summary

One Day League:
A perfect record with 14 wins from 14 games played. My team will be auto promoting into Div IV as we rest above the promotion line. Next season is going to be a nightmare considering the best line-up I have barely cracks 100 batstats ranking points.

Top 3:
Baholo (34 Wickets @ 4.76)
Caulfield (659 Runs @ 109.83)
Carey (570 Runs @ 114.00)

Three Day League:
Finished fourth with a comfortable margin above the relegation point. The focus next season will likely be on success in this league as I am expecting a 0% win record in the One Day competition.

Top 3:
Caulfield (592 Runs @ 84.57)
Baholo (32 Wickets @ 12.56)
Gerber (23 Wickets @ 11.09)

Twenty20:
A third place finishing with playing my med/med backups all season long. I don't enjoy the BT20, so unlikely to focus on it next season.

Top 3:
Charlton (389 Runs @ 55.57)
Sheepy (372 Runs @ 62.00)
Lombard (14 Wickets @ 11.07)

Season 17 plans
Two free nets will open up, problem is according to my training plan it is only going to be a slight aberration as I have locked in full utilisation of nets for the next 3-4 season afterwards. My options are to train a new player for one season to sell for a nice profit, to double net a couple of my 19-20 year olds, or to bump the fielding up across all trainees. I might wait to see who I pull from the academy, otherwise the double net option sounds best considering some of my trainees are a little behind.

Also plan on spending some money start of the season, outside of stadium upgrades and trainee purchases I have barely spent a $ on improving my squad. I can afford some decent players now (Wonderful range), so I will start to turn my eye to the transfer market.

Today’s pops
And yes, the weekly pop update.

Owen Verma - 17 yo, BT Rating=11,627, Wage=£720
A cautious RH batsman and a steady RFM bowler. He has competent leadership skills and worthless experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has proficient batting form, respectable bowling form and invigorated fitness.

Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: respectable
Batting: strong Concentration: competent
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: worthless

Bobisback

International Regular
Harrison Yeadon (2672641)

Harrison is a steady LH Batsman, and a steady RH wrist spin Bowler. He has competent leadership skills and abysmal experience.

He currently has proficient batting form, strong bowling form and energetic fitness.
Plays For: Four Pillars and Poor Fillers
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 76,369
Wages: £12,461 p/w
Preference: Favours RH Batsmen
Trait: None
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: proficient
Batting: worthless Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: exceptional Consistency: sensational
Fielding: proficient

This guy is not in the U19s :)

Nousel Illangakoon (2675036)

Nousel is an attacking RH Batsman, and an attacking RFM Bowler. He has strong leadership skills and mediocre experience.

He currently has superb batting form, strong bowling form and energetic fitness.
Part of the Sri Lanka U19 squad
Plays For: Four Pillars and Poor Fillers
Nationality: Sri Lanka
Battrick Rating: 72,885
Wages: £10,358 p/w
Preference: None
Trait: None
Stamina: superb* Wicket Keeping: feeble
Batting: worthless Concentration: competent
Bowling: wonderful Consistency: wonderful
Fielding: quality

This guy is :)

Cant see how Sri Lanka would ever beat England.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
6. Tim Mccammon - 21 yo, BT Rating=119,392, Wage=£27,853
A steady RH batsman and a steady RFM bowler. He has woeful leadership skills and competent experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and fair fitness.
Batting: wonderful Concentration: exceptional
Bowling: exceptional Consistency: sensational

8. Matty Tzaneen - 18 yo, BT Rating=13,528, Wage=£821
A cautious LH batsman and a cautious LH finger spin bowler. He has proficient leadership skills and feeble experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has superb batting form, proficient bowling form and lively fitness.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: strong Concentration: proficient
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: woeful

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No pops, but auto-promoting back up to Div 2, should hopefully manage to stay there this time around.

nibbs

International Captain
Secured promotion to I.1 OD in New Zealand yesterday. I should be able to put together a solid challenge for the title next season.

Jon Coates - 21 yo, BT Rating=143,506, Wage=£39,402
A destructive LH batsman and a destructive LF bowler. He has worthless leadership skills and respectable experience. He favours Fast-Medium Bowling but has no trait.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and invigorated fitness.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: exquisite Concentration: exquisite
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: respectable
Fielding: exquisite

Liam Sutton - 23 yo, BT Rating=79,849, Wage=£25,790
A destructive RH batsman and a destructive RF bowler. He has feeble leadership skills and quality experience. He favours Slow Pitches but has no trait.
He currently has woeful batting form, superb bowling form and invigorated fitness.
Batting: sensational Concentration: masterful
Bowling: worthless Consistency: feeble

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Nicolas Dhindsa - 26 yo, BT Rating=116,179, Wage=£68,309
An attacking LH batsman and an attacking LH finger spin bowler. He has woeful leadership skills and sensational experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has feeble batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.

Batting: masterful Concentration: phenomenal
Bowling: worthless Consistency: competent

Fantastic and devastating batsman. Perfect team player. Listed for 0k. Early bids appreciated. :)

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Inflated TM prices FTL :(
Nath, will keep an eye on and will chuck on a few hundred thousand early doors for you :)

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Nicolas Dhindsa - 26 yo, BT Rating=116,179, Wage=£68,309
An attacking LH batsman and an attacking LH finger spin bowler. He has woeful leadership skills and sensational experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has feeble batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.

Batting: masterful Concentration: phenomenal
Bowling: worthless Consistency: competent

Fantastic and devastating batsman. Perfect team player. Listed for 0k. Early bids appreciated. :)
MY NICOLAS! Hope he served you well :)

nibbs

International Captain
Next week should be Grady's final week of training. Go Champ!

Grady Allison - 25 yo, BT Rating=140,754, Wage=£52,262
A cautious RH batsman and a cautious RFM bowler. He has competent leadership skills and wonderful experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and invigorated fitness.
Batting: worthless Concentration: strong
Bowling: sensational Consistency: phenomenal
Fielding: quality

Maurice Simmonds - 19 yo, BT Rating=45,672, Wage=£9,881
A destructive RH batsman and a destructive RF bowler. He has proficient leadership skills and feeble experience. He has no preference and no trait.
Stamina: superb* Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: mediocre Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: remarkable Consistency: superb
Fielding: proficient

Noble One

First YP for the new season:

Bernie Scoby - 17 yo, BT Rating=5,167, Wage=£990
A defensive RH batsman and a cautious RH finger spin bowler. He has mediocre leadership skills and abysmal experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and fresh fitness.

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: respectable Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

Going to transfer list him. I don't have the long-term room for another trainee ATM, and the money I make from Scoby will help in balancing out the rest of my squad.

My nets have yet to update. BT staff will be taking a look at it, my nets still display results from the 14th. No idea why I'm the only one who appears to be having this issue.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My first game ever and I'm up against this - Stella Verde Cricket (8352)

T.T

Last edited:

Noble One

My first game ever and I'm up against this - Stella Verde Cricket (8352)

T.T
I wouldn't stress too much, you have plenty of winnable games judging by the leagues you have been placed in.

I'm into my 5th season now and I was beat by 10 wickets in the cup today. Pick and choose your battles wisely.