• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Average/Good players who were better than everybody else in "one" skill/area.

karan_fromthestands

State Captain
The drift on Nathan Hauritz' deliveries, simply beautiful, I haven't seen anyone get more drift.

Venkatesh Prasad's leg cutters, I think they were extremely deceptive and he didn't play in an era where bowlers were creative enough to find different ways to overcome their weaknesses.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Franklyn Stephenson had the best slower ball ever for a while. I don't know if the footage is out there anywhere, but he bowled Brian Hardie with it in a One Day Final. The batsman always looks rather sheepish after ducking a slow full toss that hits the base of the stumps.