• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2020/21

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Honestly NSW have this in the bag at this point. Queensland must be very disappointed at their second innings batting.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I get the feeling Billie Joe Armstrong's cricket career is on the verge of immediately being ended.

Chubb

International Regular
In the most exciting Australian domestic cricket news of the week, a pub team in Dubbo have picked up Vusi Sibanda.

Apparently he made 8 opening the batting and took 0/22 off 3 overs on the weekend. Only up from here.
good for Vusi, I was happy to hear that he’d got a job in cricket in Canberra. Have you listened to Dean du Plessis’ interview with him?

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Like what I've seen of liam Scott so far, how the hell the setbacks decided that he's a #7 bowling allrounder when he wasn't even bowling for aus under-19 is beyond me but seems like a decent bat.

ajdude

International Coach
i can't even fathom this. they accidentally got solway out from a short ball and that's it. full from over the wicket would've had lyon here

ajdude

International Coach
oh thank **** marnus is bowling. thought we were about to see neser bowl more short pies