• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2019/20

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
These josh philippe/Cameron Green partnerships have definitely been the highlight of this round of the shield for me.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
That Cameron Green caught behind dismissal looks very wierd, know its hard to tell without sniko or hotspot but there was no audible sound and behind cam looks like ball is missing bat by a mile.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Typically grim day for the SACAs, the bowling and fielding looked pretty listless, just no energy, no real plans. Started the second batting innings decently enough until Hatcher removed Hunt with a sharp bouncer.

Knowing how these South Australia second innings chases usually go someone will make a nice ton but the rest of the batting order will get themselves out softly under 20. Will be bowled out early in the final session, run rate fairly brisk but still well short of the target

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Imagine being Joe burns right now, contributes 140 in a 350 run chase And the next 4 batsmen can't even contribute 60 between them.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I would quintuple the price of my wicket if I knew McSweeney, Bryant, Pfeffer and Heazlett were up next.

Maybe Burns is a hard unit after all.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
You can't say that about Victorian batsmen. It could hurt our feelings and we are a sensitive bunch.
Ehh that's probably just Melbourne weather being naturally depressing for anyone who lives there

Loving the Ferg and C00ps partnership here

Last edited: