• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2011-12

howardj

International Coach
Gee, the game of cricket can be a brutal mistress, can it not.

Sitting in the Bellerive change rooms, poor old Phil Hughes.

How far has he fallen...

The insecurity of it all...

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
got a good ball and a good catch. it happens in cricket. nothing much to talk about it really

adub

International Captain
if krejza gets nev out i might just have to kill myself
If you are thinking clearly at the time you'll realise the correct response is to kill Krejza.

It is of course the correct response in many different circumstances.

adub

International Captain
Like seeing Smith at 3 (only if Uzi opening though). It will sort out if he's the real deal or not.

Would have much rather gone with Haurie than Abbott.

Spikey

Requesting thread title be changed to Peter Nevill Domestic Season 2011-12 btw

Like seeing Smith at 3 (only if Uzi opening though). It will sort out if he's the real deal or not.

Would have much rather gone with Haurie than Abbott.

Yeah I don't mind it. Well I do, a bit . In this team I'd like Kat opening and Usman 3 etc. But we're refusing to move Katich from four so I don't mind Usman opening and Smith at 3. Best thing about Smith's batting is his completion rate so him moving a bit up the order makes sense to utilize that (most of the times he's failed to move onto 100 from 50 he's been stuck with the tail/not out/out in the 90's).

Rohrer loves Tassie in the shield

Spikey

In brighter Nev related news:

SixersBBL Tune into Alive 90.5FM tonight at 11pm to hear @pmnevill recap the Sixers fantastic first season #smashemsixers
I don't know what the hell alive 90.5fm is, but I'll be there with bells on

(which will presumably make it hard to listen to him)

Spikey

Bird pretty much had SOK plumb. But he no-balled. Again.

E: Word just coming through that Simon Katich has been taken to hospital for some x-rays after being struck above the left eye

So he'll be fine for next innings

Spikey

you know Tassie, it's probably time to put a third man in for Rohrer.

EDIT DAMNIT SOK.