• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic off-season 2023

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have heard that Bartlett might be out for an extended period

Should take the opportunity to work on his batting as his ceiling is a minimum of Neser and possibly higher

social

Great (not). I think he has a higher ceiling than some of the other fellows running around, but that means jack if he's too injured to fulfil it.
On the bright side, he’s only 24 and recently signed multiple year deals with the Bulls & Heat so they obviously have faith in him

However, he’s been on bowling restrictions since the age of 17 so whatever they’re doing isn’t working if what I have heard is true

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great (not). I think he has a higher ceiling than some of the other fellows running around, but that means jack if he's too injured to fulfil it.
What happened to Billy Stanlake? Didn't he burn bright but short. Probably retired and working at BCF somewhere

social

What happened to Billy Stanlake? Didn't he burn bright but short. Probably retired and working at BCF somewhere
Got stress fractures while playing county cricket a couple of years ago and hasn’t played since

Making a comeback in Tasmania this season