• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Andrew Flintoff vs Matthew Hoggard vs Steve Harmison

Rank them as test bowlers

• Hoggard > Harmison > Flintoff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harmison > Hoggard > Flintoff

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm more concerned with your devaluation of the word legend than I am the location of the thread.
You better not be talking about Flintoff because I’ve always liked you but I’m not afraid to change my mind

CartyDurham

International Vice-Captain
That picture is one of the rare occasions when all 11 of a team is in view

I think the other times are when a spinner is on with one wicket left bowling the last over of a test

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Harmison the only one who was world class, but the most erratic.

Hoggard, the most classical English swing bowler but could be extremely hittable and innocuous.

Flintoff perhaps the one with the highest ceiling and could've got better stats without the focus on batting and the ill-advised captaincy.

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
Hefty difference between Hoggard and Harmison's away averages. Particularly considering Harmison was supposed to be the point of difference on flatter pitches outside England.