• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Alphabetic draft

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll take Ken Barrington.

If you want to change your mind Red Hill, you are free to do so.

stephen

Up - > Trundler
Milenko47 - Abdul Qadir
HonestBharani - ​Neil Adcock
AndrewB - Curtly Ambrose
Michaelf7777777 - Les Ames
Teuton - James Anderson
Pothas - SF Barnes
Stephen - Ken Barrington
Red Hill - Ian Botham
AndyZaltzHair - Don Bradman, Mahmudullah

Last edited:

stephen

I should clarify what's going to happen after Trundler has picked.

We will begin by following alphabetic order of the last player picked by each player. This order is reorganised after each person has picked.

This means that AZH and RH will have to wait until everyone else has picked players who start with M or later before they get another pick. There aren't really rounds in the traditional drafting sense. There are just picks and the picks will continue until people have 11 players each.

stephen

I like the creativity in this order. Will make it really interesting tactically.
That's the hope. I mean every pick has to balance up not only what three player will do for your team but what options it will leave you for the rest of your side.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has

We will begin by following alphabetic order of the last player picked by each player. This order is reorganised after each person has picked.

This means that AZH and RH will have to wait until everyone else has picked players who start with M or later before they get another pick. There aren't really rounds in the traditional drafting sense. There are just picks and the picks will continue until people have 11 players each.
Ok, I assumed I could keep picking alphabetically from M thru to Z. My bad.

Could I take Ian Botham instead?

stephen

Up - > Milenko47 - Abdul Qadir
HonestBharani - ​Neil Adcock
AndrewB - Curtly Ambrose
Michaelf7777777 - Les Ames
Teuton - James Anderson
Trundler - Warwick Armstrong
Pothas - SF Barnes
Stephen - Ken Barrington
Red Hill - Ian Botham
AndyZaltzHair - Don Bradman, Mahmudullah

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member

Looks like Im cooked lol

ataraxia

International Coach
Allan Border

--------------------

4. AR Border* / o
9. AQ Khan o

Last edited:

stephen

Up - > HonestBharani - ​Neil Adcock
AndrewB - Curtly Ambrose