• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Alltime Pakistan Xi

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
You'd go well with a 17-man side, no doubt.

Anyone crack the team in the 13 years since the thread was made? Younis Khan, probably. Misbah? Yasir Shah?
Only Younis for me so far. Asif had the tools but turned out to be a ****. Rizwan has all the tools to be our greatest ever keeper, needs more time. Babar and Fawad would have to really play out of their skins to displace Yousuf but it could happen.

Only other change for me would be potentially replacing Qadir for Saqlain but that has more to do with valuing Saqi more over the past few years.

Flem274*

123/5
MoYo probably has the biggest expectation to reality difference for me. I remember him being hyped af then showing up here in 2009 and batting like a literal tailender (along with Shoiab Malik). It really affects how I rate him. I know it's silly, because he was towards the end there and fell off a cliff, but faarrrrrk he was ****. If it was above hip height, he couldn't deal.

In the end that pack of sooks ended up sending the new kid Umar Akmal out at #3. They did the same with Babar Azam in 2016 too, and it was one of those two tours where the commentators absolutely tore the Pakistan middle order a new one on telly for hiding behind the kid.

2009 tour did make me a Misbah fan for life though when he blocked almost an entire session then smoked a six in the final over before the break. What a hero.

Saeed Anwar
Hanif Mohammad
Younis Khan
Javed Miandad
Inzamam ul Haq
Misbah ul Haq (c)
Imran Khan
Moin Khan (wk)
Wasim Akram
Saqlain Mushtaq
Waqar Younis