• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ads

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Totally agree! What page are you getting that on and I'll email the ad provider and ask them about it? Also if your refresh do you still get the same?
It was on the front page of the forum on my mobile. Refreshing the page changes it to a different ad each time, it does eventually return. It’s not a problem, I just thought it was quite funny.

James

Cricket Web Owner
It was on the front page of the forum on my mobile. Refreshing the page changes it to a different ad each time, it does eventually return. It’s not a problem, I just thought it was quite funny.
Is it the same sized ad for you or a different size? It looks far too big for the phone in my opinion.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
It’s just a screenshot from my iPhone. I haven’t looked at it on any other device so I don’t know how big it looks on a PC.

James

Cricket Web Owner
I was referring to it on your phone, whether it's like that all the time for you or not?