• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A simple ICC 2008 Editor

darko21

U19 Debutant
Just found out the editor won't work if you have uploaded the patch for ICC 2008. I assume that will be fixed but for now, if you have version 8.14 from ICC 2008, it will not work.

stval

Cricket Spectator
Am having a problem. Whenever I run the application, i get a message saying:

'This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Try reinstalling the application.'

Any ideas on what to do?

Jonty Lathwal

U19 Debutant
Am having a problem. Whenever I run the application, i get a message saying:

'This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Try reinstalling the application.'

Any ideas on what to do?
do u have .NET Framework 2.0 installed???????

stval

Cricket Spectator
I don;t think so. I'm downloading it now, but i have a funny feeling that it won;t install on my pc for some reason. If it's that, I'm (hopefully) getting a new one in a few weeks.
I'm also checking to see whether i have the patched version or not.
Thx

krkode

State Captain
Just tried it and it appears editing does work. Just edited one of my bunny bowlers to also be a level 6 batsman and he came out next game and made a century. The game also recognized this and suggested I place him at #5 in the batting order rather than his usual #10.

I also edited his bowling to 1 (he was a 2) but that didn't seem to make a different. I suppose bowling is the kind of thing that will take a long time to see the effects of.

I wonder, what is the number next to the 1-12 bowling index and the other number next to the batting level?
With batting, Tendulkar and Dravid, for example are both level 6. But for Tendulkar the number next to the 6 is 1739 and for Dravid it is 1650.

In the bowling, Kumble and McGrath are both level 2 bowlers, but the number for McGrath is 585 but for Kumble it is 730.

Is it some sort of additional index to define quality, I guess?

nassar_7

Cricket Spectator
hey

hey jonty man i downloaded the editor... it just doesnt loads my saved game ... it gives the error ...... error reading database..