• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

World Traveller
Saw the alleged sledge between Adam Selwood and Des Headland.

If I were Headland, Selwood would of been in the ICU in Perth Hospital. Say what you like but when it gets personal said sledger asks for it, and it were a very long ban because of it, stuff it, Selwood of needed to learn his lesson.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Sounds as if Selwood is denying that he said it anyway, so lets just hold off on the "scum" remarks.

ash chaulk

International Captain
the papers are saying that selwood saw a picture of someone on des's arm and said i had *** with her last night. Selwood had no idea who it was a picture of and just said it. I can understand if this is the case why headland went off but i also understand that Selwood just said something silly. How was he to know it was his daughter.

pretty sure freo arnt the most law abiding atm also with one being done for no seat belt and another player on drugs.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
the papers are saying that selwood saw a picture of someone on des's arm and said i had *** with her last night. Selwood had no idea who it was a picture of and just said it. I can understand if this is the case why headland went off but i also understand that Selwood just said something silly. How was he to know it was his daughter.

pretty sure freo arnt the most law abiding atm also with one being done for no seat belt and another player on drugs.
That's Selwood's claim. I can't imagine he didn't know it was his daughter.

I believe both of them. I believe Selwood said something, which wasn't as bad as Des thought it was. And I believe Des thought Selwood said what he's said was said, even though he didn't.

Last edited:

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Haha still shocked. Would never have thought at the start of this week that both would end up with no fines or suspensions whatsoever. Haha jesus. Doesnt make me hate Freo and everything they stand for any less though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol, what a joke of a tribunal. If provocation is a good enough defence nowadays, then the floodgates are well and truly opened.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Richmond vs. Bulldogs
Collingwood vs. Port Adelaide
St Kilda vs. Essendon
Kangaroos vs. Brisbane
Adelaide vs. Sydney
Hawthorn vs. Geelong
Melbourne vs. Fremantle
West Coast vs. Carlton

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater