• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A different kind of test cricket DRAFT

Victor Ian

International Coach
This is awesome. This is what the whole of the off season should consist of. I'm off to make some popcorn. You better not go to sleep until you have posted the whole match because I have nothing else to do tonight.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Dale Steyn to Aamer Sohail (7)
WICKET! OUT, stumped! Steyn delivers the needed window of opportunity, deceiving Sohail in the flight, beating the bat as he danced down and heaved across the line, the keeper collects and whips off the bails

What sort of simulator is this?

Howe_zat

Audio File
Dale Steyn to Aamer Sohail (7)
WICKET! OUT, stumped! Steyn delivers the needed window of opportunity, deceiving Sohail in the flight, beating the bat as he danced down and heaved across the line, the keeper collects and whips off the bails

What sort of simulator is this?
5.2 Dale Steyn to Aamer Sohail
DOT - No run, slow and loopy delivery on middle and leg and he defends

I don't know

Victor Ian

International Coach
36.3 Shaun Pollock to Inzamam-ul-Haq (41)
WICKET! OUT, stunning catch! And i mean stunning! Pollock pitches it just back of a length outside off stump, Inzamam-ul-Haq opens the face and tries to steer the ball away but thats a brilliant effort from Kirsten at gully, diving horizontal to his right and plucking the ball with one outstretched hand, then tumbling to the ground before his team-mates and the fortunate bowler mob him.

71.6 Mushtaq Ahmed to Hashim Amla (54)
WICKET! OUT, stunning catch! And i mean stunning! Ahmed pitches it just back of a length outside off stump, Amla opens the face and tries to steer the ball away but thats a brilliant effort from Ahmed at gully, diving horizontal to his right and plucking the ball with one outstretched hand, then tumbling to the ground before his team-mates and the fortunate bowler mob him.

Will be interesting to see which one wins in the Classic Catches competition during the next test.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
so funny how it thinks Steyn bowls offies, I guess the criticisms about his dropping pace is legit