• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official*** Sri Lanka tour of Bangladesh,Mar 2024 #NaaginDerby

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Bangladesh have named their squads, Shakib is injured unfortunately..
T20I Squad: Najmul Hossain Shanto (Captain), Liton Das, Anamul Haque, Mohammad Naim, Towhid Hridoy, Soumya Sarkar, Mahedi Hasan, Mahmudullah, Taijul Islam, Rishad Hossain, Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Shoriful Islam, Tanzim Hasan, Aliss Al Islam.
ODI Squad (for 1st & 2nd ODIs): Najmul Hossain Shanto (Captain), Anamul Haque, Soumya Sarkar, Tanzid Hasan, Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim, Towhid Hridoy, Mahmudullah, Mehidy Hassan, Taijul Islam, Rishad Hossain, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Tanzim Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I am surprised that Mehedy Hasan has not been picked in the t20is with Shakib also out. Has the bd test squad been announced?

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Good to see that Mirpur did not get a single game. The pitch is horrible there. Sylhet and Cgp pitches are way better esp sylhet pitch.

I don't know whats Naim and Anamul doing in the team. Tanzid Tamim should have been picked as we already invested in him. Aliss is the first closest to mystery spinner from here. Lets see how he goes.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Making Shanto permanent captain in all format is a positive move imo. Previously we had series by series basis captains and it was unsettling for the team. I've seen positive approaches in his captaincy which is refreshing.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Making Shanto permanent captain in all format is a positive move imo. Previously we had series by series basis captains and it was unsettling for the team. I've seen positive approaches in his captaincy which is refreshing.
The man was the mastermind behind the Mathews timed out dismissal.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Sri Lanka T20I squad: Wanindu Hasaranga (capt for last game), Charith Asalanka (capt for first two games), Kusal Mendis, Sadeera Samarawickrama, Angelo Mathews, Dasun Shanaka, Maheesh Theekshana, Dhananjaya de Silva, Kusal Janith Perera, Dilshan Madushanka, Nuwan Thushara, Matheesha Pathirana, Akila Dananjaya, Binura Fernando, Kamindu Mendis, Avishka Fernando, Jeffrey Vandersay