• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

5th Test XI - AUS

halba

International 12th Man
who do u think should play?

Its a must win game for aus - they could win their first away series since forever. It is unlikely in my view though given the team's rapidly deteriorating form.

I dont think Cummins will rest himself so probably the only changes will be Murphy for Marsh and Neser for Hazlewood.

Cummins should resign the captaincy- the Day 2-3 effort wasnt professional.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Surely Cummins plays, because even if The Ashes are safe he will want to get the win?

halba

International 12th Man
Surely Cummins plays, because even if The Ashes are safe he will want to get the win?
He will be playing for sure- but news indicates he will resign the captaincy after the shambolic display of the 4th test

The issue is the captaincy and the pressure has affected his cricket performances.

WICFan

U19 Captain
Providing Marsh and Starc are fit, if it were my choice I'd bring in Neser and Murphy for Green and Hazlewood.

Goodbye Dave
Khawaja
Marnus
Smudge
Head
Mitch Marsh
Carey
Neser
Starc
Cummins
Murphy

However, Hazlewood got as bad a 5fer as you'll see and that's probably confirmed his spot at The Oval and they appear keen to get Green in the side regardless of how poor he's been.

Qlder

State Vice-Captain
Green out for Murphy is only change I see unless Haze pulls up sore whereby Neser will finally get a chance

Last edited:

Vincent

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Damn shame your players weren't up for that at on the weekend.
Well, we already defeated them. Marsh scored 401* and cummins picked all the 10 wickets. But, we promised that overrated ginger that we won't let the world know about it.