• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Match - Afghanistan v Australia

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

ajdude

International Coach
Afghanistan really need a guy like Baheer Shah to be the goods. This batting lineup needs more cake.
oh yeah i asked the question earlier in the thread, is he actually any good or is it more a reflection of their FC tournament

cnerd123

likes this
oh yeah i asked the question earlier in the thread, is he actually any good or is it more a reflection of their FC tournament
Doesn't look like a lot of the Nat squad play the 4 day competition.

Seems like Bahir averaged only 34 in 2018 domestix
Alokozay Ahmad Shah Abdali 4-day Tournament, 2018 Cricket Team Records & Stats | ESPNcricinfo.com

But killed it this year
Ahmad Shah Abdali 4-day Tournament, 2019 Cricket Team Records & Stats | ESPNcricinfo.com

Might just be a blip. Did play for Afgh U19 tho, so there is that.

Borges

International Regular
Though they are the lowest ranked team in the tournament, this Afghanistan side should be able to beat Pakistan and Sri Lanka, and would be quite evenly matched against Bangladesh.

tooextracool

International Coach
Interesting first over - both Warner and Finch seem to have the license to go full tilt with grafters in Khawaja and Smith behind them to steady the innings.

cnerd123

likes this
He's usually pretty good with the new ball Mujeeb. Finch has just hit him off rhythm. Big moment to win for Aus, forcing Afgh to Plan B right away.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hassan looks extremely sharp. Looks like Ravi Rampaul, of course with a lot more pace.
Wow there’s a name I haven’t heard in ages. Remember when he randomly turned world class for a good couple of years? Always annoyed me how he wore his watch while playing.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
20 years ago the Afghanistan total might have had some of us seriously considering an upsetting. Cricket just ain't the same.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Wow there’s a name I haven’t heard in ages. Remember when he randomly turned world class for a good couple of years? Always annoyed me how he wore his watch while playing.
Yeah, discarded a bit early I feel. Don't see much chance of him coming back though as the WI fast bowling stocks have improved by leaps and bounds in recent times.