• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st XI Mangerial Positions

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Unfortunety i have to announce that both Chris Bulter (cbuts), Western Australia and Ash Chaulk (ash chaulk) Warwickshire have been sacked as managers of their respectitive clubs due to too many strikes.

Both clubs are looking for new managers to take over for the rest of the season. WA is Division One FC club and Warwickshire is Division One OD club. I'm happy to take applications for any managers regardless of experience. Send all applications to chaminda_00@hotmail.com

On another note we are really struggling for managers right now and may not have enough to continue 2nd XI matches soon. I'm going to try and advertise for new managers and see how that goes.

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
These positions are still up for graps, i don't want to force a 2nd XI manager to manage a 1st XI side if they aren't ready. But it looks like i might have to.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
These positions are still up for graps, i don't want to force a 2nd XI manager to manage a 1st XI side if they aren't ready. But it looks like i might have to.
nsw manager will do both surely no conflicting interest in players lol