• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are likes really that impressive in this era?

Flem274*

123/5
PEWS method would argue he's better than Dan because of longevity though, and we know we'd all rather have Dan because we're weak at the knees for shiny new things.

The ATG brigade would copy their opinions from the CW book.

Athlai

Not Terrible
New Zealanders definitely should have an asterisk next to their likes imo. How can the likes of Flem have over a thousand likes?

On a much happier note, I've just realised I'm pretty close to that milestone myself and in all likelihood I'll reach there in the next week or so. Wonder how I'm going to celebrate.
I wasn't posting on the forum for a while and phlegm managed to feast on the easier conditions for likes in NZ.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
New Zealanders definitely should have an asterisk next to their likes imo. How can the likes of Flem have over a thousand likes?

On a much happier note, I've just realised I'm pretty close to that milestone myself and in all likelihood I'll reach there in the next week or so. Wonder how I'm going to celebrate.
Pssshhhh. You haven't even reached a 1000? You seem a good enough poster but don't have the stats to show for it, unfortunately. You need a minnow like ***** who can give you a few likes almost everyday to inflate your aggregate imo.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pssshhhh. You haven't even reached a 1000? You seem a good enough poster but don't have the stats to show for it, unfortunately. You need a minnow like ***** who can give you a few likes almost everyday to inflate your aggregate imo.
I must say your posts per like is pretty impressive.

I wonder what mine is, once I exclude posts made in the pre-like era.

Riggins

International Captain
Somewhat seriously - do likes in the testing forum count to career stats or is it like tf posts?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Its all about how many Hehs you have from duffer that counts. Likes pale in comparison.