• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rejected Parody Thread Ideas

cnerd123

likes this
The question is not whether harsh.ag has declined, which he obviously has, but whether CW can actually replace him... and that answer is no, not right now. So he will probably mod until the WC and then retire, and hopefully some of the young up and coming prospects do well during that time and stake a claim for the infraction team in particular.

cnerd123

likes this
Are you implying I'm mentally ill and therefore not worthy of equal treatment?

Wait till your bosses hear about this.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm judging your posts by reference to the standards of everyone else. How isn't that equal treatment?

Last edited:

trundler

***** is the Kevin Pietersen of dire posting. Not an ATG dire poster but a poster of spectacular direness from time to time.

trundler

Makes you think who's the Bradman. One of the old timers like Richard or the current king of direness.

trundler

March but I stalk comparison threads by googling them. Went through all 600 pages of the ATG thread to see the bloke argue Stewart> Knott. Then and there I was convinced of his awfulness. Joined to see he had a bit of a reputation too.