• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sixth Team

Sixth (6th) Team?

• Total voters

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What a sequence:

Gonna read all those threads now, may post excerpts on request

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Sanz's thread a damp squib. EWS got in there before it could get interesting. Better luck with the next one.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Erm. There have been more nonsense threads created tbh. Piper has created three threads about leaving herself AFAIK. Why not merge all three of them? Why should I not be allowed to give a message as a new thread if Richard can be allowed?

He gave a message to Manan, Blaze and others. Close those threads as well or let this remain a separate thread. Am I disrupting any thing? What harm can another thread do. Give me back my thread!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Silly thing is that dig-gate resulted from a relatively light-hearted exchange which misinterpretations resulted in being a thoroughly nasty affair - via a fair few stages.

BTW if you'd like to read Mark Ramprakash and Graham Thorpe's CW profiles, please ask.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I'm now wishing I'd noticed if there actually was filter-avoidance or whether candy just put an edit reason in there without actually editing.
There was filter avoidance in the image, where it now says ****