• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Testing Forum#

Testing Forum

• Option 1

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 4

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Option 5

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Option 6

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 7

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Option 8

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Irrelevant Option 1

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • You Sunk My Battleship.

Votes: 46 56.1%

• Total voters

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Bob Dylan > The Simpsons IMO.

In fact, I'd almost bring out the dreaded D-word to describe The Simpsons, TBH. Think Queen and Brumby - think The Simpsons and Dickinson.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bob Dylan > The Simpsons IMO.

In fact, I'd almost bring out the dreaded D-word to describe The Simpsons, TBH. Think Queen and Brumby - think The Simpsons and Dickinson.
:-O How do you fit in around, you know, people?

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
But when someone says something which is more or less a Simpsons quote do you just have to smile and nod and pretend you know what's it about or just not react?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I don't know, TBH - 'cos I don't know when someone says a Simpsons quote or more or less a Simsons quote. Unless they say "it's a Simpsons quote" in which case I tend to say "I don't watch The Simpsons".