• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Testing Forum#

Testing Forum

• Option 1

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 4

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Option 5

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Option 6

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 7

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Option 8

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Irrelevant Option 1

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • You Sunk My Battleship.

Votes: 46 56.1%

• Total voters

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
NZTailender Announces Squad
The 15 man squad to tour the world playing First Class, List A and Twenty20 matches against anyone who is willing to take them on was announced today.
An extra 4 players were added to the original signature 11 for flexibility and injury cover.
Simon Katich will lead the squad, with Paul Collingwood as his deputy.
"We're hoping to get some good challenges. We're inviting anyone who wants to take us on to do so, as we feel we can match ourselves to the best on offer" said a somewhat delusional NZTailender earlier today.
Jack McNamara was a late withdrawel after he couldn't be found to confirm whether or not he will be playing, and will be replaced by Paul Harris.

The NZTailender Signature XV
Lou Vincent, Peter Fulton, Ross Taylor, Tim Southee, Aaron Redmond, Neil Broom, Greg Hay, Chamara Kapugedera, Uttam Sarkar, Paul Collingwood (vc), Simon Katich (c), Paul Harris, Mark Gillespie, James Foster (wk), Chaminda Vaas
Side has been reshuffled ahead of the upcoming tour to South Africa.

The NZTailender Signature XV
Lou Vincent, Peter Fulton, Ross Taylor, Tim Southee, Aaron Redmond, Neil Broom, Greg Hay, Mark Gillespie, Simon Katich (c), Paul Collingwood (vc), Chaminda Vaas, Chamara Kapugedera, Uttam Sarkar, Tim Paine (wk), Paul Harris.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
g0otta get up at 6. who has ruind my life mpre? alcohol or women? who knows? thing is, both ****s, but i will never leave alcohol and it can;t leaVE ME, but woman, well, in the words of my friend axl, wake up, time to **** off