• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

People on the website at one time

Langeveldt

Soutie
Just broke the 200 barrier for most people online at once.. I guess that includes guests as well, but that is pretty good going!

Langeveldt

Soutie
Neil Pickup said:
A lot of the guest users are search engine crawlers.
Does Marc fall under that category?

Still, more users, whatever shape or form must represent increased popularity

James

Cricket Web Owner
I remember looking into it a couple of months back and about 20% of guests were search engine crawlers.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
James said:
I remember looking into it a couple of months back and about 20% of guests were search engine crawlers.
That leaves some 160 real people or thereabout.

Sudeep

International Captain
Mayday, mayday - we've been attacked.

Most users ever online was 489, Yesterday at 11:39 PM.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
can someone explain this whole bot thing to me?

Currently, theres 6 of us online, almost a new record :)

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
yeah i don't really get the bot concept either. all i ever us the word bot for is to describe a bottom

James

Cricket Web Owner
Bots are search engine crawlers.

Last time I checked about 20% of guests were bots so that gives you some idea.

The stats package we use gives me that information and a breakdown of where the bots actually come from. Before anyone asks all stats information is confidential.