• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

question about writing for cricketweb

Andre

International Regular
The selection panle carefully considers all the submissions - we should get back to you within the next 7 days I'd imagine.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Andre I thought I might submit again - I was wondering what type of stuff you go for? Do you mean match reports?

Andre

International Regular
Doesn't matter what you write (cricket related, of course), it just has to meet our high standards.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Andre said:
Doesn't matter what you write (cricket related, of course), it just has to meet our high standards.
Yep ok thanks.:) I remember writing one ages ago which obviously was pretty terrible. I hurried it though, so maybe this time i'll give it more thought :p

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i wrote bit of stuff and would luv to keep going as i work for news ltd however its hard to find time with work and baby!.

hey andre would i be allowed to jump back on the team one day again?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Yes Mr P, "an ode to Ricky Ponting" which consisted of the line "Ricky Ponting is great, he's the best" repeated 75 times wasn't the best bit of writing ever! ;)

Andre

International Regular
bugssy said:
hey andre would i be allowed to jump back on the team one day again?
Sorry mate, rules are rules, we have to keep everyone even so it would have to be through the join the team form again...

James

Cricket Web Owner
We currently have a lot of applications to go through. The back log should be cleared by the middle of next week.