• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*ahem*

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
it says ive referred one person in my profile, but i dont think ive even mentioned this site to any of my friends, cause they all know nothing about cricket

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
andyc said:
it says ive referred one person in my profile, but i dont think ive even mentioned this site to any of my friends, cause they all know nothing about cricket
neither do 80% of the members here, but that doesnt stop them thinking otherwise...

Simon

KennyD said:
cogito, ergo sum

"I think, therefore I am"
ive never suggested anything to believe i dont belong to that 80%, im referring to those who are oblivious they have little to no idea...

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
broncoman said:
ive never suggested anything to believe i dont belong to that 80%, im referring to those who are oblivious they have little to no idea...
Lol, you misunderstand, I dont mean you, what I mean is like, it was this philosophers most famous words, and it means you only need to think, or believe it yourself, for it to be true. SO those 80%, they think, therefore they are. So they think they know cricket, so therefore they do.

Or something like that.

Simon

KennyD said:
Lol, you misunderstand, I dont mean you, what I mean is like, it was this philosophers most famous words, and it means you only need to think, or believe it yourself, for it to be true. SO those 80%, they think, therefore they are. So they think they know cricket, so therefore they do.

Or something like that.
no wonder im confused!