• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Suggestions for improving Cricket Web

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
a "lmao this is laughably bad" laughing reaction (as an alternative to the "ho ho this is humurous" laughing reaction) would be good too

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
or any reaction that implied scorn and contempt would be good in fact, basically the reaction version of the rolleyes emoticon

James

Cricket Web Owner
We can certainly add more everyone.

Please offer up some specific suggestions along with the icon you'd suggest, and we can have a Poll thread on it :)

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We can certainly add more everyone.

Please offer up some specific suggestions along with the icon you'd suggest, and we can have a Poll thread on it :)
I wouldn't want to go over the top. There are 6 options at the moment. Probably no more than 10.

I'm probably not the ideal person to be suggesting things as emoticon culture is outside my ken. However, I see there's a "ty" in a blue circle that's used elsewhere for thanks, whilst other places use the more ambiguous ?. Maybe for something like "informative" you could use ?.

I'm not sure that having things like rolleyes or terribad type emoticons would be sensible as I suspect there'd be people who'd use them pretty much constantly and generally the reactions are more of a positive response to a post, and probably should generally remain orientated that way.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Love should be a more general heart, and not the OMG LOVE IT emoji with the face and heart eyes.

Like/Love/Sad/Angry/Laugh/Wow/Thanks/Dancing Bird/play and miss cricket emoji, stumps knocked over cricket emoji, smashed it for six cricket emoji

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Love should be a more general heart, and not the OMG LOVE IT emoji with the face and heart eyes.

Like/Love/Sad/Angry/Laugh/Wow/Thanks/Dancing Bird/play and miss cricket emoji, stumps knocked over cricket emoji, smashed it for six cricket emoji
Clever, I almost ?'d this out of spite.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

OMG LOVE IT