• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Okay you win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
Unfortunately since I have been here I have been insulted regularly. I have also been subject to victim blaming.

The moderators have not done a thing to protect me from the insults.

This means this place is not good for my mental health and I need to leave.

Sadly it means the likes of sledger, adders, NUFAN and many others win even though their behaviour is disgrace.

I was really looking forward to discussing the Ashes with everyone, taking part in more drafts and chatting on other matters.

I hope the moderators consider their lack of actions and change the way they do things in the future to allow more good people to enjoy this forum instead of being forced to leave like I have been.

Enjoy the Ashes, it is looking to be a low scoring affair with lots of results, no high scoring matches, the quality of bowlers is so much higher than the batting quality to allow that to happen.

cnerd123

likes this
Is there any suspicion that this is a former member on a wind up? It all seems too ridiculous to be genuine.
Seems genuine to me.

CW probably isn't the right fit for somebody who expects to be a loud outspoken poster and doesn't want to cop some flack for it. Especially if you start calling out other posters by name and accusing them of offending you.

If he's a real person with real mental health issues, then he's made the right call to quit the site. Sticking around would put him through more misery.

I just wonder what kind of community out there wouldn't make him feel miserable.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Lmao I've not even interacted with this clown since his last meltdown, and yet I'm still being singled out (though for what I'm not quite sure)

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Singling you out for being a **** is one of the least objectionable things in this post, TBF.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Unfortunately since I have been here I have been insulted regularly. I have also been subject to victim blaming.

The moderators have not done a thing to protect me from the insults.

This means this place is not good for my mental health and I need to leave.

Sadly it means the likes of sledger, adders, NUFAN and many others win even though their behaviour is disgrace.

I was really looking forward to discussing the Ashes with everyone, taking part in more drafts and chatting on other matters.

I hope the moderators consider their lack of actions and change the way they do things in the future to allow more good people to enjoy this forum instead of being forced to leave like I have been.

Enjoy the Ashes, it is looking to be a low scoring affair with lots of results, no high scoring matches, the quality of bowlers is so much higher than the batting quality to allow that to happen.

Shri

Mr. Glass
you shouldn't be here if it is affecting your mental health

not saying it with malice nor am i telling you to **** off but just enjoy the games on tv

Howe_zat

Audio File
The entire exchange, in case anyone else was wondering, like me, why NUFAN of all people was deemed to be insulting:

Banned players
Curtly Ambrose, Jimmy Cook, Richard Hadlee, Imran Khan, Keith Miller, Andy Roberts, Dale Steyn

Question 3a
Select a cricketer who played a Test Match after 01/01/1975 but never played a ODI.

Question 4a
Select a Cricketer whos first name or last name does not contain the letter A. (spelling of name is as per cricinfo player profile)

Its probably obvious but remember who everyone has as you dont want to waste a go picking someone already named or from the banned list. TMO, I hope you dont find the first question too hard :)
Why on earth would I find the first question too hard?
I did not join this draft to be insulted so I am done with it. I hope the rest of you enjoy the draft and NUFAN does not treat you like ****
I don't think he meant it like that. He probably only said that since it contained a reference to ODIs. He even put a smiley at the end. Looked like he was being nice to me.
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ****ING KIDDING. HE WAS CLEARLY HAVING A SHOT AT ME BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE ODIs. THAT IS AN INSULT.
And laughing about it does not make it any better.
Perhaps I should just kill myself.
There's no context where NUFAN keeps teasing and is asked to stop or anything. It genuinely is that bewildering.

So yeah I don't think TFO is suited to foruming.

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I'm going to close this because I don't think anything more constructive is going to come of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.