• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What does my location mean?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha I just realised what that could be misconstrued as. I actually wasn't referring to that whole Chennai sewer thing.

I was referring to hb's love for his city and how he can be a bit biased at times when it comes to players/teams/officials that come from there.
Nice try

Daemon

Haha it's like he's been caught eating a bunch of biscuits and now his mouth is full of them but he doesn't want to swallow and give it away. What a qt.

Daemon

I would like an explanation and a reversal for the above.

Try to be nice, thread gets locked. Praise someone, get infracted. wtf?

cnerd123

likes this
The infractions that led to my ban included 5 points for saying I thought Blocky was probably genuinely a nice guy IRL and that I had no ill will towards him but his posting sucked. Apparently speaking the truth is infractable

Daemon

The infractions that led to my ban included 5 points for saying I thought Blocky was probably genuinely a nice guy IRL and that I had no ill will towards him but his posting sucked. Apparently speaking the truth is infractable
That's still understandable to get infracted for that imo.

I just think vic thought I meant it sarcastically or something. Not the first time either. I recall when benchmark and furball went up against each other on BotM and I said "abstain, both are dire", clearly in jest as I was on good terms with both. vic infracted me then as well and refused to remove it. It's on my VM conversation with him. Some ridiculous justification was given.

I'm a reasonable guy and I'll cop all my other infractions because I've 100% deserved them, but this is pretty daft.

Last edited:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Daemon......I got a similar infraction a few months ago that was equally bogus and I did what you did and posted in the open forum about it. I really wish I hadn't done that......the mods aren't going to discuss it in here with you so it doesn't really serve any purpose. The mods are human and sometimes make a mistake or misconstrue a post, it happens.

In my case I emailed the mod team at moderators@cricketweb.net and stated my case, the mod in question accepted my explanation and the infraction was reversed. Simple, no fuss and no hard feelings.